*****GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED 3/24/12*****I went to Wal-mart today in search of some of the items I needed to make my own homemade laundry soap and homemade dishwasher detergent. What I DID NOT REALIZE was that my sweet child would not only play with my keys, but lose them inside of that HUGE STORE! Literally I had EVERYONE searching on their hands and knees for my keys for over an hour. Nothing. A sweet lady from my church happened to be shopping there, too and she helped me search and search. Nothing. Finally, I called Hart to come and get me, because my fussy baby needed a nap. I used his extra keys to get me home.
I completely searched everything AGAIN and when I dumped out my diaper bag, my keys fell to the floor.
Really. To be honest, both me and Mrs. Cress looked through my diaper bag, probably a total of 3 times each. WHERE my child managed to hide those keys, only God knows.
All I know is that the moral of the story is NEVER NEVER NEVER let your toddler play with your keys as a distraction in a public place EVER. Did you hear me? NEVER!
So to distract myself from the fact that all this took place on a rather calm and beautiful Monday, I've decided to do a giveaway to make us all feel better! How does that sound?
When I was looking for my keys, I picked up some plain toddler shirts, Garanimals brand. Girls size 18 Months and a Boys size 24 Months.
Remember Naomi's Chic Owl Shirt I made for her? That's the girl version you could win!
Birthday Dog Applique shown above, but you can pick whatever I have available. I don't care!
Okay! Sound fun? So the details of how to enter...Make sure you tell me BOY OR GIRL for each separate comment entry and leave me your email address in your comment so I can get in touch with you! Entries...
- Leave me a comment telling me a story about how you lost something and if you ever found it or what happened to help me feel better...
- Become a follower of this blog and leave me a comment telling me you have.
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog linking back to this page and leave me a comment telling me you have. (So, I can check out your blog, of course!)
- Like Designs By Sessa on Facebook for a separate entry, leaving me a comment that you did.
- Follow me on Pinterest and leave me a comment telling me you did.
Happy Giveaway Day!